In-depth exploration of scripture, doctrine, culture, and mission
All of the KST tracks provide a thorough grounding in theology, biblical studies, history, culture and mission. They are designed to equip you through in-depth teaching, practical studies, tailored assignments and a supportive learning environment.
All students in the first year of KST follow the same curriculum, providing a foundational grounded in theology, biblical studies, mission and spirituality. We complement this with a study skills programme, designed to give all students the skills you need to succeed with the academic aspects of the course.
Second & Third year
In the second and third year, the curriculum diversifies with core modules and four of the modules are tailored to your track.
Track Specific Modules:
- Romans – a deep dive into this book that is so influential in Western Theology, considering contemporary interpretative issues.
- Psalms and Wisdom Literature – How do we read these books of the bible is a way that informs our life today?
- John’s Gospel – a deep dive exegetical book study considering the key themes of John’s Gospel
- The Bible for the Church – Developing bible interpretation skills through considering historical models and their relevance for today’s world.
The Theology and Biblical Studies Track gives you:
- Confidence and clarity over the story of scripture
- Ability to equip the church with biblical truth
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Ability to weigh different perspectives, think critically, and come to conclusions
- Research skills and a passion for study, equipping you for lifelong learning